Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm Baaaacccckkkk!!

Hello to everyone!!


First I must say I missed you all very much. I am back after a 2 month (if not more) sabbatical. I felt all of your prayers surrounding me. It's amazing how sometimes something can happen, where as, all of a sudden your world does a paradigm shift in a completely different direction. It comes out of nowhere, as if, someone sucker punched and knocked you off your feet right onto your backside. Then you become shock and in awe. And you began to think how can this be happening? How did I get here? What's going on? Am I being punk'd, because I am not laughing?

When such an event takes and after being sucker punched, you began to regain consciousness. While coming to, you look all around your environment and realize that this is not where you been before you lost consciousness. At this point you not sure where you are right now. It feels as you been robbed, kidnapped, dropped off in the deepest part of the woods and left for dead. And the only chance for survival is to find your way out of the woods to the main highway that will lead you to home.

And that's exactly what happened to me. I am not exactly out of the woods, yet. But I can see the main highway from where I am right now. All before I couldn't see anything. I know if I stay focus on that main highway, despite of how weary I get or feel like giving up, I am going to get out of the woods. And began my journey on the main highway that's going to take me to where God wants me to be. There were and are times where I felt alone. However, because of all the prayers I felt in my spirit, I was able to keep warm in the coldest and deepest part of the woods. That's when I didn't feel so much alone anymore. And for that I thank you.

I hope from being gone for so long I can now get back on track. Now that I am back I am able to get a little bit more clarity of the main highway that lies straight ahead.

Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him. And He will direct your path." In my case, direct me out of the woods.

I love you guys and cannot wait to play catch up with all of you.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you for leaving me a comment today...it will be a pleasure getting to know you I'm sure.

As a sister in Christ, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for what you have been going through. I don't know any of the details but God knows it all and that is comforting isn't it!

Brenda said...

Hi Toia, glad you're getting back up on the highway! Sorry you've been down and out and my prayer is that you'll be able to glean from the experience to help others thru their own hard times. God is good. Everyone has to go thru the valleys to get to the mountain tops. And I suspect it's in the valleys that we learn Mt. Climbing 101! Remember Psalm 23.
God bless,
Brenda

Jan Parrish said...

I'm so glad you're back. You had me worried.

You've been in my prayers and I pray that your trials are nearly over. (((h)))

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Hi, Toia, and thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. :o)

I hope you're feeling better now and more able to deal with your problems. Lean on Jesus. He's more than able to help you in your time of trouble.

Have a blessed Sunday!

Hugs,

Diane