Monday, January 12, 2009

And this Award Goes to....

It is an honor to receive this award from my dear friend, Rebekah at Rebekah's Beautiful Day. Please stop by and visit her when you get a chance. You will be bless by her honesty, sincerity, and compassion.

Now, I am to list 5 things that I am addicted to and then pass this award along to 5 other fabulous female bloggers.

I am addicted (really love) to.....

1) Getting along with people without any friction

2) Laughing and have fun with a few of my girlfriends

3) Ice Cream (mostly the candy flavored ones, butterfingers, snickers, reese's peanut butter cups and with caramel) yummilicious!!

4) my favorite TV shows (Eli Stone, Heroes, My Worst Enemy, Grey's Anatomy just to name a few)

5) Romantic Movies (Lake House, Something New, A Walk to Remember, Serendipity, etc)








Now I would like to pass this award to five ladies who keep their blog chic and beautiful with words, encouragement, laughter, inspiration and many other fabulous characteristics:

1.
I Am Heading Towards My Destiny - Beth

2.
Seeds In My Heart - Randi Jo

3.
Sharing Life With Lisa - Lisa

4.
Bold & Free - Jan

5.
160 Acre Woods - Amydeanne


It's been a blessing to receive two awards within a week. It's only through and by the power of the Holy Spirit that I am able to author this blog. I truly believe God uses these awards to give Him the glory and to encourage each other on a job well done. So, please never think these blog awards are taking away from what God wants you to do with your blog. Instead, look at them as evidence of God's glory being manifested.




"Remember that the Lord will reward each one of us for the good we do...," (Ephesians 6:8)



Congratulations to you all!!



Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

4 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Thank you for my award dear! :o)

Love,
Beth

Myriam said...

Congrats Toia on your new award. Go girl.

LisaShaw said...

All praise, honor and glory belongs to GOD so PRAISE THE LORD and congratulations!!!

Continue to write as inspired by the HOLY SPIRIT. That blesses our Abba Father, lifts up our Lord Jesus Christ and opens the door for people to be drawn closer to HIM through the power of the Holy Spirit.

And...thank you so much for thinking of me with the award. Again, to God be the glory.

Blessings to you.

Randi Jo :) said...

thanks toia!!!!! u deserve any award u get! :) love