Thursday, November 8, 2012

Give Thanks Day #8 ~ Walking



give_thanksA



It is Day #8 of Designer's Original 30 Day Give Thanks Challenge. Today I am thankful for walking. About a month ago, I started walking 2 - 3 miles at least 3 days a week. It's very refreshing. While I walk, I listen to some of my favorite worship/praise songs and I use that opportunity to absorb God's presence. This is also a great time to ponder, to do a self-examination, and even clear my head. I am thankful that I can walk and put one foot in front of the other.



Walking is actually one of the best exercises that you can do. Walking is not only good for you physically, but spiritually. Walking in the spirit is very healthy for your relationship with God. It strengthens you; And makes you more spirit conscious than flesh conscious. "Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh," (Galatians 5:16). So be thankful and make a conscious decision to walk everyday with the Lord.





walking3



 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 



Photobucket

No comments: