Tuesday, March 19, 2013

1 Corinthians 15:57-58 Victory







I thank God that through Christ Jesus we have the victory. We have victory over our not-so-dear enemy Satan. We have victory over our finances, over our household, over our job, and everything else that try to easily beset us. Amen and Hallelujah!!! 



God's word will not return void. Therefore, if it says that I have the victory; Then I am going to claim, declare, and receive my victory from God in the name of Jesus.  I AM VICTORIOUS!!  Hallelujah, Thank you Jesus!!!











Because I know without a shadow of doubt that I have the victory, I know I can stand firm. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, I can be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in God's word. Take Paul's word to heart and believe that you have the victory;
 


BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE VICTORIOUS!! 




And nothing by any means is going to stop you from walking into your destiny. Amen and Amen!!






Photobucket

2 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

In Jesus' precious name. Amen!

Love, peace and continued blessings! He is indeed faithful
:-)

fsb

Anonymous said...

Amen! We have that victory in Jesus name!!

{Hope my comments are not posting duplicates; my iPhone is spinning into craziness as I type. If so, you may delete.}