Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Beginning A New Journey

I am officially embarking on a new journey. I am unable to give details at this time. First, I want to able to put a dent into my new endeavor. So, at least, I can understand more of what I want and need to do to make this new journey a succes. Many times when you start a new journey, people tend to want answers to questions that you don't even have yourself. All you know is that it feels right in your heart; It's what God placed on your heart to do as well as stepping out on faith.


A new journey can only begin when you are willing to take the first step (for others a giant leap) of faith. You may not have all the answers to your questions. You may even have to play it by ear, while taking one step at a time. That's why it's called faith. Faith is not having all the answers or not seeing what lies ahead on your new journey. However, it's trusting in God to bring about results that won't cause harm, but great success, while you give Him all the glory.





"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
(Hebrews 11:1)






"...Faith without works is dead also.."
(James 2:26)




Take a moment to decide or jot down a few things you would like to accomplish in life. It can be anything like starting a business, losing weight, wanting a promotion, singing in a band, etc., etc. Don't limit yourself. There's no such thing as dream too big. Besides, dreaming is the desire in your heart to start a new journey.


Beginning a new journey can be scary, but that's quite alright. It's supposed to be scary. However, you must not scare yourself out of something spectacular that God has plan for you on your new journey. You can begin and end one of your many new endeavors along the way with God.


I encourage you to put one foot forward and start something new. One step to begin your new journey and one giant step of faith in God. As you go forth on your new journey, make sure you use every opportunity to be blessing to others and let them know how great God really is.







Photobucket

1 comment:

Joy said...

I just did this. I am part of a group that is doign 3 in 30. Three goals in a month. I just finished up my past about what I did in January and then made new goals for February. May God be with you on your new journey!