Sunday, November 4, 2012

Give Thanks Day #4 ~ My Church Family



give_thanksA




It's Day #4 of Designer's Original 30 Day Give Thanks Challenge. Today, I am thankful for my church and my church family. It's a blessing to fellowship at a place that feels like home. In addition to that, it's even more of a blessing to go to a church where the people there are like family. They make you feel welcome; And they are there when you need them. This kind of family doesn't judge or talk you out of your dreams. They encourage you, make you feel special, and most importantly make you feel loved.




And that's my church family. I am so very thankful for my church and my church family. We laugh together. We cry together. And we do life together. If you have a church that you call home and family, be forever thankful in the name of Jesus for sending you to a place of worship that fits. If you don't have a church that you call home, yet, I pray that you will. Don't fret. Just keep your heart open so you can hear the voice of the Lord when He shows you where to go.








churchfamily1


 
 
 








 














Photobucket

No comments: