Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thirteen Reasons Why My 2 Year Old Students Do Not Want To Use The Potty At School


Thirteen Reasons Why My 2 Year Old Students Do Not
Want To Use The Potty At School



I teach 2 year old children at a Christian private school. Part of teaching them the basics, we have to make sure they potty. Otherwise, we have accidents. But everytime, it's time for them to potty one, if not all, always has an excuse or reason why they don't want to potty. Believe it or not these reasons come straight from their mouths to my or my assistant's ears. Enjoy!!

1. "It's not working."
2. "I did all my pee pees at home already."
3. "This...This just isn't working for me anymore."
4. "I don't have the energy."
5. "I don't want to."
6. "I can't. I just can't."
7. "I wait for mommy to take me."
8. "I don't like to potty."
9. "I need some privacy."
10. "My stomach hurts."
11. "I don't want to potty. I want to play with the toys."
12. "This potty is too big and I'm too little."
13. "I go to potty tomorrow."

It's never a dull moment in my class. That's why I love teaching 2 year olds.

Toia



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

10 comments:

Andi said...

:-) Your Thirteen made me smile.

Diana said...

What a riot! I have two 2 year old grandchildren...I can imagine them saying those things!

Mia said...

LOL...that is sooo funny.yet so true. They really say that.

Neen said...

I love lists like this. Kids come up with the funniest things.

Melanie said...

cute list..LOL!

Sandee said...

How adorable and what a great way to do Thursday Thirteen. I've always loved to listen to the little ones. They have valid reason why they don't want to do this or that. Enjoyable read. Have a great TT. :)

damozel said...

Kids. I don't look back with any wistfulness to the potty training day.

TT#23 |  13 New York Photos (Part I: Around Town)

Bloggers said...

that is funny. My little one turns 2 in september and i imagine it will be fun.

pjazzypar said...

This was just to cute. They are adorable at that age. My computer was down or I would have responded sooner. Thanks for visiting my TT.

Just Me said...

"I did all my pee pees at home already."

Now that one bought made me spew my drink on the laptop! Thanks for the laugh.