Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #5


Thirteen of My Favorite Family TV Sitcoms of the 80's and 90's



Some of these sitcoms are in syndication, and I still watch them and laugh my heart out.

1. The Cosby Show
2. It's A Different World
3. Who's the Boss
4. Family Ties
5. Growing Pains
6. Family Matters
7. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
8. The Jeffersons
9. All in the Family
10. Charles in Charge
11. Sister Sister
12. 227
13. Happy Days

I'm sure I have forgotten some. But if you have a favorite TV sitcom, past or present, please share.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Toia

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Most of those are the shows of my childhood, I loved them! The only one I haven't heard of is 227.

Irishcoda said...

Hi, this was a good idea for a TT! My all time favorite sitcom is All In The Family. Second favorite is I Love Lucy. I enjoyed watching the others you mentioned too!

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you on #'s 1, 3, 7, 11, and 13. I can still sing the Fresh Prince theme, too :)

Nicholas said...

Some of those go back to the 70s! All In The Family was so much more artistic than some of the junk served up to us today.

Wakela said...

OMG! You just took me back quite a few years.

I remember watching all of those. I used to pin myself to the TV when Family Ties came on because I was so in love with Michael J Fox.

Just Me said...

I think I only share 2 of your 13, unless you mean Room 227? The one about a high school? If so, then it's 3.

It always amazes me the things people come up with for Thursday 13.

My TT is here:

Just Me said...

Okay, that didn't work. Let's try it again:
13 Blogs I Like To Read

Melanie said...

I really enjoyed those shows as well.

Andi said...

I liked "A Different World." :-)

I have heard....and seen....227.