Monday, July 28, 2008

Back in Town

Hello everyone!!

I am back in town. Home again.....Thank You, Jesus.

I hope everyone had a bless and fulfill weekend. I can't wait to play catch up.

But anyway, I had a great time. Our theme for the conference was Love, Laugh, and Learn. And we done all of that. I laughed so much until I cried and until my whole insides seem like they were about to explode. It feels good to get out of town every now and and then. The great thing about is that most of my co-workers are good friends of mine. There are some I call sisters. We had a blast.

There were other schools there as well. They enjoy laughing and having a good time with us. But I must admit, when I got back home I was tired with a capital T. Once I get my pictures downloaded, I will post them as soon as I get a chance.

Happy Monday to you all!!


Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

3 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

Welcome home.I'm so glad you had such a good time. Laughter is good medicine. Don't forget to pick up your BFF award!

Deb said...

Hi Toia, thanks for stopping by with kind comments, it's always nice to meet new people. I can't wait to see your pictures so I'll be checking back with you. Deb

Randi Jo :) said...

look forward to pics & hearing more about it! love ya :)