Although I am excited about the new year, a new attitude, a new walk, a new talk and becoming a new creature in Christ, I do know that it's not going to be easy. But, by faith, I know God will guide, instruct, and direct me along the way. In addition to that, I know this "new me" won't happen with a wave of a magic wand and a few choice words.....Bibiddy Bobbadi Boo....Shazam......Abracadabra...(I think you get the picture.) I am, however, I am going to hold fast the confession of my hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful (Hebrews 10:23). And I will trust in the LORD with all my heart, And lean not on my own understanding; In all my ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct my paths (Proverb 3:5-6). In one area or another, we all need help on improving. That's why it is important spend time with God on a daily basis. You can start by finding a daily bible reading plan that is right for you. I recommend YouVersion.com . ...
Comments
Beautiful Scripture and image. Bless you sister.
I'm so glad to be able to give you something. Please read today's post (Sunday) so you can pass it on.
United in Christ. Wow! What could be better? Nothing!!!!!!