Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lovely Blog Award

To much of my surprise, two lovely ladies with beautiful blogs have bless my spirit by giving me this "Lovely Blog Award." These lovely ladies are Tammy from Omah's Helping Hand and godsown from My Journey . If you have never visited their site, please do. Your spirit will be bless.


Photobucket




Now I would like to pass this award to all of you who are in my blogroll to the left. You deserve it. Please don't hesitate to take it. I believe God uses our brothers or sisters in Christ within cyberspace to encourage and inspire us. So, please accept this award. However, you are not obligated to.






Your Sister in Christ,

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

7 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

What an awesome idea and sweet thing to do Toia! And believe me, you truly deserved this award. Love and blessings to you!
Tammy

rcubes said...

Congratulations sister Toia. Your blog is truly lovely! Aside from being colorful, posting nice photos, it is your heart after the Lord that makes it awesome and beautiful! God bless you sister!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

You are so deserving! Your blog is creative, inspirational, fun, thought provoking and full of Love for the LORD!

I've learned a lot from you about our Savior through your post and when I'm in a mtg and don't have my bible, I can stop by here for a quick pick me up.

Love ya.

From the Heart said...

You are very deserving of the award, congratulations.

I know I'm on your blogroll but I just don't feel I should add another award to my blog right now. When you read your email, you will understand and especially when you visit my blog. I will put it in my slideshow of awards and do a post next week.

You have such a sweet spirit of God's love.
Thank you,
AliceE.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award! I love your WFW pic too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and which one is your main blog?

Toia said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments.

For Ginger: My main blog is Designer's Original.