Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Word-Filled Wednesday ~ Matthew 24:31 & Matthew 25:31

Photobucket


"And He will send His angels with a great
sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His
elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."
(Matthew 24:31)



"When the Son of Man comes in His glory,
and all the holy angels with Him, then
He will sit on the throne of His glory."
(Matthew 25:31)


Can you imagine angels worship time with the Most High God and with His Son, Jesus sitting on the right-hand? Phenomenal and extraordinary probably do not remotely come close to how their time spent with God is. Worshipping God here on earth, whether it's in the privacy of our homes or with the ones we love at church, is a beautiful and life changing experience. But just imagine having front row seats, where God and all His glory is only a few feet or steps away from you, while you bast in His presence.

That's what I think when I look at the image above. I just wanted to share. I pray all will be bless on this glorious Word-Filled Wednesday.


For more Word-Filled Wednesday check out the160acrewoods.com



Photobucket







Happy WFW!!!


Your Sister in Christ,

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

17 comments:

Mary Timme said...

Hurrah for you Toia! Isn't that going to be a unique and wonderful day!

rcubes said...

Amen! Even that picture perhaps does not even capture what kind of worship we'll have as we stand before Him. Can't imagine...Have an awesome Wednesday. God bless.

Lauren said...

wow - this is great!! Very powerful! Thank you for coming by my blog- your words warmed my heart! Yes, we do need to be humble before the Lord! I hope you come again!!

Be Blessed ~ Lauren

Chris said...

I can't wait to worship God in the New Jerusalem! Hope all is well.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

I truly can not imagine it, BUT I so look forward to it! I've got my ticket and when the Lord calls me home, it will be worth the wait!

LOVE YA.
China

Peggy said...

AMEN! GLORY TO THE LAMB & KING!

I can only imagine & worship in His Presence, standing before Him,
glorious, beautiful image with these verses.(and you know the rest of this song & His story- Our Victory...His Glory)!!! Praise the LORD! Powerful words of much inspiration & I will keep this picture in my mind the next time I worship at home & at church!

Bless you for blessing me with your visit, Toia...thanks!

Anonymous said...

Agreeing!!! Amen!
Thanks for sharing your WFW & stopping by my WFW too.
~Hugs, HL

Amydeanne said...

beautiful! it's funny cuz when i started reading it i thought revelations, and didn't realize it was Matthew!
Great verse!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Sometimes during worship at church, I think about that day when we will be in heaven praising Him with the angels. What an amazing day that will be!

Denise said...

Awesomely beautiful.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Happy WFW Toia! What a beautiful post. The pic so matches what you posted about. Yes, one can only imagine but dream of that day to meet him face to face. Awesome post Toia, blessings and love to you.

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is beautiful! Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog as well. My hubby designed my blog which he does for others. To get a custom effect like that you would need your own domain (dot com). Otherwise, you are limited to what's allowable within your theme.

Let me know if you are ever interested in making an upgrade. Your blog is so nice and you seem to have a very sweet spirit and heart for the Lord.

Have a wonderfully blessed day and stop by for a fresh cup of coffee anytime... ha!

Ginger

PW said...

AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

Great picture and verse! I cannot imagine what that will be like, as we fall so short of true worship here on this earth. Looking forward to that day.

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

I have a surprise for you at my blog!
And i'm glad i remembered your blog today to see this beautifull post i missed wednesday...
So special

Blessings
Bernice

From the Heart said...

I loved the verses. I listen for the sound of the trumpet and this week would have been great for me. He is my God, my Creator, my Savior, my Healer, my Comfortor, and my soon coming King.
From my heart to yours,
AliceE.

LisaShaw said...

Breathtakingly beautiful sister!