Saturday, August 22, 2009

Getting Back on Schedule........Soon!!

Hello all!!

I've missed you all so much. My schedule has been crazy from being sick one week with a nasty virus, starting back work @ school, getting my chldren ready for school, going to meet the teacher nights, etc.

So many things coming my way so fast. I'm just trying to get a grip on a few things. I will be getting back to posting real soon. I'm just not sure when. I miss you all so much. I can't wait to catch up. Just keep me in your prayers as I will do the same for you.

Blessings to you all!!

Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

5 comments:

RCUBEs said...

Still good to hear from you sister Toia....Doesn't mean you're not in thoughts and prayers even if you haven't been posting. Hope you're back on the mend, courtesy of the Lord :)

Have a great weekend and God bless you always.

Mary Timme said...

I've been busy with an inner ear infection/irritation, too. Weird, but there you are.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Missed you! Praying that the kids have a great school year and that their mommmy is getting her proper rest. When mommy's are at their best, the whole family seems to loose it (smile)
Pace yourself and don't put too much on your plate.

Always praying for you and wanting the very best that the LORD has in store.

Love and hugs
China

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

don't feel pressured to post. you've given us mre than enough spiritual juice to hold us over until things get settled! maybe GOD needs you some place else. We'll be here upon your return!

Love and peace and continued prayers!
China

From the Heart said...

I missed this post. Sorry to hear you've been sick. Look forward to your return.
Blessings,
AliceE.