Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's Tuesday!!!

Its Tuesday!!! As strange as it may sounds, I have to keep reminding myself that's its Tuesday. Its only because I had Monday off courtesy of Memorial Day. So all day I was just out of sync with work, my daily routine (especially since my children are out of school). It really felt like a long day.

However, I thank God for giving me the strength and energy to make it through the day. All and all I can say today was a good day. I must say that if I would have taken just a little bit of time to focus on my heavenly father before going on with my day, it probably would not have seemed as long. For that God, I repent. But it was because of God's grace and mercy toward me that I was able to receive what was needed to go on with the rest of my day.


I give God all praise and glory!!!!


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Twitter Background


"This [is] the day the LORD has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it."
(Psalm 118:24)





Photobucket

No comments: