Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday ~ Beautiful Weather



I am thankful for the beautiful weather I have been experiencing this week. I can tell that fall weather is approaching very soon. It's not too cold. It's not too hot; But, it's just right. In the early mornings, the weather is about 67 with highs at around 85. (Don't I sound like a meteorologist or what?!?)

The air is nice and breezy, which is perfect for walking, hiking, biking, or even a picnic. Even though I enjoy the summer and sometimes very hot weather, I am ready for cooler weather. In addition to being thankful for weather, I am also thankful for seasons. I love how the seasons change from hot to cool, from cool to cold, from cold to warm, from warm to hot and then start all over again. I like the idea of change every now and then or going from one season to the next season.

With all this being said, I am ready for fall and enjoying this beautiful weather while I can. What are you thankful for???


Stop by Thankful
Thursday's host, Iris @ Grace Alone


Happy TT!!!







Photobucket

4 comments:

RCUBEs said...

So glad we don't have those triple digits! This is just perfect right now. Yet, I love the cooler weather! God bless you sister.

Denise said...

I love fall weather.

Cindy said...

Like you I am very thankful for the cooler temperatures. Looking forward to Fall.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Toia, Such a wonderful thing to give thanks for! Autumn is my favorite time of year... for all the reasons you wrote about. ~Whidbey Woman