Monday, October 25, 2010

Start Your Week Off With A Laugh!!!

Sometimes Mondays can be very stressful, especially if you are starting a new work-week or getting children ready and off to school. Let's just say for some, it's a not-so-fun day. So, I thought why not start your week off with a laugh. Here are a couple of videos I found on photobucket that may me giggle. Check them out!!


Vote for Your Favorite One!!

Video #1 - Crazy Talking Cat!!!





Video #2 - Giggle-Box Baby









Photobucket

3 comments:

From the Heart said...

Great videos.

RCUBEs said...

What a great reminder to start our week with laughter. Those are funny videos. That cat looks like it's nagging at the other one. But I love that baby's laughter. So contagious. Blessings to you sister.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Good morning and Happy Tuesday. There is a Church Bulletin with the msg "A day without laughter is a day wasted."

I so agree. If you can't find anything funny, laugh at yourself. I'm always cracking myself up, especially when I sing - lol.

Love ya.
China