Monday, December 26, 2011

A Change is Coming

Hello there to all my people in blog land!!


As you can see it's been about a month since my last post. Due to a crazy, hectic schedule, it has been very hard trying to be consistent with my posts. Only because after I get home from work, I am only left with enough time to cook dinner, get my children ready for school the next day, etc. and etc. Then I have to make sure I am in bed at least by 9 so that can get enough rest in order to do all over again 4:30 in the A.M. the next morning.


However, I am proud and even bless to say that my schedule will be changing drastically in February 2012. Whereas, I will be able to post more and take my blog on a whole new level for the new year!! I ask that you pray for me and even my family as I embark on this new endeavor in 2012.


Until February 2012....if not before then!!!





Toia
 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Hi Toia, hope you & your family enjoyed a Merry Christmas. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

You sound like me. In bed by 9 - and up by 4. Sleep/rest is crucial to the spirit.

Love and miss you.

Will pray for your health, rest and renewed spirit in blessings ups with your future blog post.

Keep smiling and praising His mighty name.

Hugs,
China