Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Freedom to Read the Bible




Sunny Day Pictures, Images and Photos




Now that this week is my attempt to start back blogging again, I cannot wait to start visiting you all so that I can see what I missed and what everyone has been up to.

Today in Charleston, SC the weather has been exceptional beautiful. It seems like the first day of spring in February!!  Believe it or not, early this morning birds were chirping outside my window and squirrels playing in my yard, running up and down the trees. I almost felt like Cinderella without all the mice dressing me and everything. :)

However, it's such a blessing to have the freedom to sit in my front yard on a warm sunny day and read the bible. Sometimes, we do take little things such as this for granted. One thing for sure it's a blessing to live in a country where I can do that and where you are encouraged to read the bible and build a relationship with God.

Photobucket




For those who don't have the freedom of being a Christian and is unable to sit in their front yard and read their bible, I pray that one day they will in the name of Jesus!!


Hump Day! Pictures, Images and Photos




I hope everyone is having a Happy Hump Day!!




Photobucket

No comments: