Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Song for Worship ~ Amazing Grace (Chris Tomlin)

Photobucket



I love to praise and worship God in the name of Jesus. It restores. It revitalizes. It transforms. It prunes. It cleanses. Praise and worship is great for the spirit and our relationship with God. God delights in our praise and in our worship. He inhabits the praises of His people, His children.



When I decided to do a post on this subject, the first person who popped into my spirit was Chris Tomlin -Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone). It is God's grace that has kept us throughout our lives and many difficult situations. I saw this video on YouTube and I liked it. I hope you do, too. May this song be a blessing to you in the name of Jesus!!






 
 
 
"Grace to you and peace
from God the Father and
our Lord Jesus Christ,..."
(Galatians 1:3)







Photobucket

No comments: