Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday's Stop and Reflect ~ Psalm 27:1-5


reflecting



Saturday's Stop and Reflect is about taking the time to ponder on your week. I like to think of it as a week end review. It's great to reflect on your week to think about lessons learned, God's Word, and so much more.


It's your own personal self examination. So with Saturday's Stop and Reflect, I will review this week's scripture, points to ponder on, and wrapped it up with a Psalm reading.





This week's scripture for June 10 - 16, 2012:
 

mirror joshua 1_9



Nuggets of Reflection:
  • It's time to be strong and be of good courage.
  • Don't be afraid or dismayed.
  • Being afraid, distorts your faith in God.
  • God has our backs. 
  • He will never leave nor forsake you.  God is with us wherever you go. 









Today's Psalm Reading: 
(Psalm 27:1-5)


The LORD is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The LORD [is] the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?

When the wicked came against me
To eat up my flesh, My enemies and foes,
They stumbled and fell.

Though an army may encamp against me,
My heart shall not fear;
Though war may rise against me,
 In this I will be confident.

One thing I have desired of the LORD,
That will I seek: That I may dwell
in the house of the LORD All the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the LORD,
And to inquire in His temple

For in the time of trouble
He shall hide me in His pavilion;
In the secret place of His tabernacle
He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.



For more Saturday's Stop and Reflect, click here.




Photobucket

No comments: