Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday's Prayer ~ Being Strong and Courageous


praying silhoutte 1




My Dear Heavenly Father,


There have been so many times where I have looked at my situations in fear, instead of looking up to you....my author and finisher of faith. I pray and ask for forgiveness in the name of Jesus. 


I refuse to listen to satan's lies. I am not weak. I am not afraid. In you, oh God, I am STRONG and I am COURAGEOUS. Your is word full of truth and not lies. 


Your word says in Psalm 27:1, "The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?"


And I thank you for never leaving nor forsaking me and being with me everywhere I go. All honor and all glory belongs to you. I also thank you in the name of Jesus for Your omnipresent. There's none like You. I thank You and give You all the praise. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray.....Amen.














For more Tuesday's Prayer, click here.





Photobucket

No comments: