Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday's Prayer ~ Your Mercy, Great Love, and Grace


praying silhoutte 1


My Dearest Heavenly Father,

I give you praise and glory. You are my Redeemer. You are my Life-Saver. You are the Sunshine in my life. Every day with You is sweeter than the day before. I love how you find ways to remind me that You are here by my side, whether it's through scripture or through song.



I thank You for the great love you have for Your children. Your love is unconditional. Your love never fails. Because of Your unfailing love, You made me alive in Your Son, Jesus Christ. You saved me by Your grace. And for that I am forever grateful.



Your grace is sufficient. Your grace is more than enough for me. I pray for people all over the world that no matter what they are going through, they will remember how rich You are in mercy, Your great love, and Your grace. Thank You God for everything in the name of Jesus, I pray.....Amen.



mercy1









Photobucket

No comments: