Monday, March 15, 2021

Trust in Him Tuesday ~ Hope in God (Psalm 42:5-8)


Welcome to another episode of Trust In Him Tuesday.  We are going to focus on Psalm 42:5-8

Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him
For the help of His countenance.
O my God, my soul is cast down within me;
Therefore I will remember You from the land of the Jordan,
And from the heights of Hermon,
From the Hill Mizar.
Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls;
All Your waves and billows have gone over me.
The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime,
And in the night His song shall be with me —
A prayer to the God of my life.
(Psalm 42:5-8)

Although it may be easier said than done, you must have faith in spite of your heavy burden down circumstances.  Unforeseen, joy-stealing situations have a way of taking their toll on emotionally, spiritually, and physically.  Oftentimes, you may feel lost, overwhelm, defeated, and even hopeless.  Nonetheless, we must remember that God is our Rock, Comforter, Strength, our Refuge, and our Fortress.  He is, also, our present help in the time of trouble.  Hallelujah and Amen!!


Special Note:  Know and Trust that God can give you hope when circumstances indicate there is none.  Hope in God and praise Him regardless of how you are feeling.  Remember, God has promised to be present with you both day and night.


When you trust in God, you are "casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you" (1 Peter 5:7).  Trust in God.  Trust in Him.  Trust in His Promises.  Trust in Him to give you rest and make your burdens light.  "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light," (Matthew 11:28-30). 




No comments: