Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Fives - Five of Many Pictures Stored in my Camera

We took these pictures at Charlestown Landing. We went there to celebrate my daughter, Ketirah's 5th birthday.





Pictured left to right: Ketirah (5), Jonathan (11), My husband Larry, Michael (9), and me!!










Say Cheese!!! Since Ketirah was pretty much too short to reach, she insisted on her dear ol' dad lock her up.










Talk about crime and punishment. Jonathan & Michael will think twice before not cleaning their room. :)










Before approaching this tree, my children stated how tired they were. But obviously, they weren't too tired to climb the tree to take a picture. Of course, Ketirah had some help from daddy.







This is me and my little princess in front of a totem poll that was restored after Hurricane Hugo damaged it in 1985.

Well, these are my Friday Fives. Check out Miranda's Friday Fives @ http://susanmirandajourney.blogspot.com/

I prayed everyone have a fun Friday evening!!! You can also check out my website @ http://angelfire.com/biz7/designers_original

Your Sister in Christ,

Toia


1 comment:

Mia said...

Great pictures, thanks for dropping by my blog as well.

I dont know what was up with blogger earlier. But I'm bookmarking you and will peek in again.