Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday's Graphic ~ January 19, 2009

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Monday Comments & Graphics






Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for everyone's week to be a blessing and fulfill week. I send out angels in the name of Jesus to destory any attacks from satan. He is a defeated foe!! For those who are sick, I pray for healing. For those who are sad for whatever reason, I pray for joy. For those who feel weak, I pray for strength. We give you our week and every week for the rest of our lives to lead us and guide us in the way you want us to go. This is my prayer and my plea. In Jesus' Holy Name I pray....Amen.


Happy Monday to you all!!





Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

6 comments:

Flea said...

The graphic took me a second. I could have sworn it said, "Hate a blessed Monday," but I knew that couldn't be right. You have a blessed Monday, too!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Thanks for praying for me... I feel week today. We are on 12 hour shifts until the Inauguration is over and my body doesn't know what's going on.

Today is Dr. King's Birthday and if he can accomplished all that he did, surely I can get through two more days of this.... (smile)

Happy Monday to you as well.
The butterfly

Laurie and Alan said...

Hi Toia! Thanks for visiting my blog and thanks so much for your beautiful prayer....my prayer is the same for you and your loved ones. Laurie : )

Myriam said...

Thank you Toia for the prayer. I receive the strength promised in Jesus' name.

Myriam

Amydeanne said...

well Amen!! I appreciate that!

Jan Parrish said...

Have a blessed week!