Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday's Graphic




Photobucket



CaramelComments.com
Get Monday Graphics at Caramel Comments!



zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Seasons Comments & Graphics


Today is going to be a day of rest and relaxation for me. Of course, I'm going to do a little housework here and there, but I don't think I will be doing anything major. Last week was VBS for my children and we were going non-stop, even this past weekend. Don't get me wrong we had fun and enjoy every minute of it. Sometimes, I think you have to take a mini-break from all the craziness I call fun.

So I pray everyone have a "Happy Monday" and have a bless week!!



Your Sister in Christ,

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

4 comments:

RCUBEs said...

Happy Monday to you too. The 1st pic was funny. Oh boy! I hope I won't forget my "password" :) God bless sister.

Mary Timme said...

We had our VBS too and it was exhausting for the many volunteers. Wow! They worked so hard! But we had over 400 kids a day! Now, that is astounding to me. And there are so many people in our body that love children and really love leading them to the Lord! I think you need a big break after that much fun, too!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

This was a really great Monday for me. I haven't had one of those in a long time! GOD is so good to me, not just because of the great day I had at work, but because HE just is!

Love, peace and blessings
China

From the Heart said...

Your graphics are great and I hope you got lots of r&r on Monday. My husband and I had slipped out of town on Friday to visit our daughter in Virginia and came home on Monday. I don't do well traveling any more. We had a great visit though.
Blessings,
AliceE.