Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday's Graphic(s)


Photobucket




As of yesterday, it's officially summertime.
So, I added a few graphics for summertime as well.
I pray that everyone will have a fun-filled
and joyous summer. Also, I pray that we enjoy
every bit of it spending more time with our family,
getting closer to God, making new friendships,
achieiving goals (if you set any), and just having
the time of our lives. I pray for traveling mercies
as many of us will traveling a lot this summer.
And any trap that the devil may have try to set to hinder
our great summer in anyway, I come against it
in the mighty name of Jesus.



"Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone." (Psalm 91:9-12)

Happy Summertime!! In Jesus' Name I pray......Amen.




zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Seasons Graphics




zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Seasons Comments




zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Seasons Comments




Happy Monday and Happy Summer!!


Your Sister In Christ,

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

6 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Happy Summer. It's Monday but I'm in a happy place. No violent crime over the weekend. Yipee!

Love for a great day!
Really nice prayer at the begining of your post!

Love ya!

RCUBEs said...

Amen. May you have a wonderful summer, too. May the summer's heat reminds us to have a heart always on-fire for the Lord. God bless sister. Happy Monday!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Oh Yeah! I'm definitely feeling Summer.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I love your sense of humor Toia. That first pic is adorable. More so I love your love for the Lord. Great prayers. Have a wonderful, blessed, happy, healthy, fun-filled summer.
Love, blessings and hugs
Tammy

rcubes said...

I came back sister Toia because I want to share a blog award with you. If you get a chance, come to my site and grab it if you want to. God bless.

Chris said...

Happy summertime! Hope all is well!