Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Girls Nite Out!!

One thing that a woman needs is a great circle of girlfriends. Girlfriends who would lift you up when you're feeling down. Girlfriends who have your back..ready to defend you (if necessary). Girlfriends who you can trust and pray you through any situation when you don't feel like you have enough energy to pray for yourself. Girlfriends who you can hang out, laugh, or cry with and it still will be OK.

This is what I have with these group of ladies pictured below. I am so bless to have them in my life. I met these beautiful ladies only a few years ago at church per small group and choir, but I feel like I known them for a all my life.

The pictures below were taken during one of our Girls Night Out. We ate dinner at Noisy Oyster (yum!!) and went to the movies. We were celebrating my belated birthday. It was so much fun!!




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


"A friend loves at all times...," (Proverb 17:17)



Photobucket

2 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Looks like a wonderful time! I'm with you -- I don't know what I'd do without my Sister's in Christ!

Heart2Heart said...

Just by the pictures you can see the love and friendship shared between all of you. Looks like it turned out to be a super fun time.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat