Monday, June 21, 2010

He is a Great God!!!


"For You [are] great, and do wondrous things;
You alone [are] God."
(Psalm 86:10)

"He [is] your praise, and He [is] your God,
who has done for you these great and
awesome things which your eyes have seen."
(Deut. 10:21)

"But God, who is rich in mercy,
because of His great love with
which He loved us,"
(Eph. 2:4)



Reading these scriptures (among many others), always tend to make me feel so good in my spirit. One thing for sure, my God (our God) is truly great. He is great beyond expectations. His love is great. His mercy is great. His faithfulness is great. He is the Great I am. No one can compare to God and all His greatness. This is something we can truly praise God for.

If you need a lifting or encoragement in your spirit, think about how great God is and remember He can do the exceedingly, abundantly far above all we can ever ask or think according to the power that works in us.

"They are new every morning; Great [is] Your faithfulness." (Lam. 3:23)


Blessings to you,
Toia



zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Twitter Background






Photobucket

2 comments:

Karen said...

I am so glad you visited my blog. Your post today was uplifting and the colors and music brightened my day! God bless you

Beth in NC said...

Amen Sister! It is amazing how quickly God's Word can stir our spirits.

He is good!