Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday Book of Psalms ~ Psalm 9:9-10


"The Lord also will be a refuge and
a high tower for the oppressed,
a refuge and a stronghold in times
of trouble (high cost, destitution, and desperation).

And they who know Your name
[who have experience and acquaintance with Your mercy]
will lean on and confidently put their trust in You,
for You, Lord, have not forsaken those
who seek (inquire of and for) You
[on the authority of God's Word and
the right of their necessity]."
(Psalm 9:9-10) Amplified Version



These scriptures really popped out at me. Knowing that I can confidently put my trust in the Lord, can definitely keep me steadfast in my faith. And He has never forsaken those who seek or inquire of Him. It's blessing to know that someone, who is able to the exceedingly, abundantly far above anything I can ask or think, has my back.

Blessings, Peace, and Confidence to you!!!
Toia





Photobucket

7 comments:

Wanda said...

Now that's good news. Thanks for sharing, Toia

Kim B said...

Gives peace to your heart too.
God Bless.
Smiles,
Kim
http://agypsyangel.blogspot.com

Daughter of the KING said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today...

It is indeed great, as you say here in your post, knowing God has our back. Not only does He have our back but He goes before us preparing the way.

Blessings,
Linda J

Just Be Real said...

Great promises! Thank you for sharing dear. Blessings.

From the Heart said...

Love the scripture. It is full of so much meaning and promise, knowing that no matter what we can always depend on God.

Thanks for visiting my blog. My computer crashed a few weeks ago and I lost just about all my emails. Now I can put you back on my lists. My email address has changed also. It aestocks70@yahoo.com.
AE

God bless you this Sunday morning.
AE

Veronica Lee said...

Blessings to you too!

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful verse. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and prayers. Rena and I really appreciate it. I know we didn't really list detail regarding the need, but we are trusting in Him who is the answer.

Ginger