Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday Psalm Reading ~ Psalm 119:33-40

Psalm 119:33-40 (Amplified Bible)

Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes,
and I will keep it to the end [steadfastly].

Give me understanding, that I may keep Your law;
yes, I will observe it with my whole heart.

Make me go in the path of Your commandments,
for in them do I delight.

Incline my heart to Your testimonies and not to covetousness
(robbery, sensuality, unworthy riches).

Turn away my eyes from beholding vanity (idols and idolatry);
and restore me to vigorous life and health in Your ways.

Establish Your word and confirm Your promise to Your servant,
which is for those who reverently fear and devotedly worship You.

Turn away my reproach which I fear
and dread, for Your ordinances are good.

Behold, I long for Your precepts;
in Your righteousness give me renewed life.



zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Weekend Comments



Blessings to you!!!



Photobucket

3 comments:

From the Heart said...

I do love the Psalms. You have a good weekend also.

NanaNor's said...

Saturday blessings to you. I love reading the amplified version-I don't have one but am impressed every time I read a verse. Thank you for sharing this today.
Hugs, Noreen

LisaShaw said...

Thank you for sharing the WORD!!!

Blessings and love!