Monday, August 30, 2010

Designer's Original Preschool ~ Grand Opening!!

I am proud to announce my new blog - Designer's Original Preschool. I have been (and still am) a preschool teacher for a little over six years. It's truly a pleasure teaching little ones (ages 2-4). However, the two-year old age group has always been my favorite. Two year old is the age where they are beginning understand and learn new things. There are learning how to potty, talk, developing their personality, and so much more.

With this blog, I am hoping to provide resources to preschool teachers and even parents that can be helpful. Please understand to be a preschool expert. However, with my years of experience, I would like to share my knowledge, my opinion, and my ideas. I think it's great to share what you know, because you never know who can benefit from it. So, please visit Designer's Original Preschool.

Please keep in mind it's still under construction.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Monday Graphic Comments



Blessings to you!!






Photobucket

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Congrats on the "birthing" of a new blog :)