Friday, October 29, 2010

Difficulty is What Difficulty Does...

Do you ever tend to make things more difficult than what they should be? I would raise my hand but I am typing this post right now. I don't make things difficult all the time, but enough. I get frustrated with myself as far as overthinking things. As a result, I end wasting a lot of time and not accomplishing anything. When this happen, I have to pause and pray to God for knowledge, understanding, even a sense of direction.

All this "making thing difficult" is only the result of me trying to lean on my own understanding. I know that God will deliver me of this. I will let go and let God flow. His ways are not my ways, and they are whole lot easier.

I refer to Proverb 3:3-6 and also one of my life scriptures
Psalm 25:4-5.
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." (Proverb 3:5-6)

"Show me Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day."



Heavenly Father, Thank you for helping me not to make things harder on me than it has to be. I pray that I will always incline my ear to your word and instruction. I no longer lean to my own understanding, but I will always acknowledge you. So, that you will direct my paths. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.



Photobucket
Picture from Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Hi sweet sister, Love this post because my mom used to say I make mountains out of molehills and I admit I always analyze everything and second guess. But I'm trying to release things more quickly to our Lord and ask for His help.
Blessings on your weekend.
Noreen

From the Heart said...

Amen and Amen.