Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful for my husband. He's a handyman, a great husban and father to our three wonderful children. Not to mention, he is a hard worker, not a single lazy bone in our body. He's a great man of God, which is definitely a plus!! =D

If I am ever under the weather (which is not very often), I don't have to worry about the house falling apart. He will step up to the plate to cook dinner and make sure our children get showered up and ready for bed.


And we always laugh together and joke about whatever. So, I am thankful for my lovely husband (Larry). I can't picture my life without him.

Now 10 things you don't know about me. Mmmmmmm let's see....

1. I can't stand how cotton feels. It makes me cringe!!!
2. I never been to Hawaii and I would love to go.
3. I am the only girl out of four children.
4. I love to watch movies (mainly romantic comedies and action)
5. I love crafting but don't as much as I like to.
6. I desire to own my own business.
7. One of my favorite movies of all time is "Ever After."
8. I tend to make people laugh a lot (not all the time on purpose; it just happens).
9. I love to take pictures as well as be in them.
10. It took me forever to think of ten things that you don't know about me. :)


For more Thankful Thursday, visit Lynn at Spiritually Unequal Marriage.










Photobucket

2 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Toia,
Now I've got to look for the movie Ever After...I don't know if I've seen it...and let's pray you win a trip to Hawaii!!!
XO

Unknown said...

Toia,

Girl, you are delightful and I loved reading about your husband. Love praises for our men.

So great to know you a little better. See you again this Thursday. Hugs. Lynn