Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday's Scripture Reading ~ 2 Samuel 22:47



bible-reading 1


We are kicking off another themed scripture week. Last week was Philippians 4:6-7, I pray it was a blessing to you as it was to me. Not only was it a blessing, but confirmation, confirmation, and confirmation in so many ways. And I thank Jesus so much.


This week's scripture is.....


“The Lord lives!
Blessed be my Rock!
Let God be exalted,
The Rock of my salvation!"
(2 Samuel 22:47)



This scripture makes me want to shout "HALLELUJAH!". I thank the Lord for being a live in my life and being my solid Rock. I can't wait to see where the Lord is going to take us this week with this scripture. I will exalt the Lord Most High in the name of Jesus!!




Other Bible Translations for 2 Samuel 22:47

“The Lord lives!
Praise to my Rock! May God,
the Rock of my salvation,
be exalted!"
(nlt)


“The Lord lives!
Praise be to my Rock!
Exalted be my God,
the Rock, my Savior!"
(niv)


"Live, God!
Blessing to my Rock,
my towering Salvation-God!"
(msg)


"The Lord lives!
Praise my defender!
Proclaim the greatness
of the strong God
who saves me!"
(gnt)



"The Lord lives;
blessed be my Rock,
and exalted be God,
the Rock of my salvation."
(amp)









Photobucket

No comments: