Monday, October 22, 2012

Manic Monday ~ Faithfulness

manic monday




This week's theme is based on Luke 16:10. The main focus is on faithfulness. Many of us, including me, sometimes have a hard time committing to a task until it's finished. For some, it's no problem because all you have to do is give them a list; And they most likely will not rest until everything is crossed off.


When I often begin a project, my prayer to God is that I remain faithful to complete the task at hand. I, also, pray that I don't get caught up in the "not feeling like doing anything" mode or that I don't quit if or when things become tedious or too hard.


Faithfulness is a Christlike attribute. We must make a strong effort to exercise, when given the opportunity to do so. In my Spirit-Filled Study Bible, faithfulness is described as a prerequisite to promotion, a reliability in right management of resources, and the goal of our accountability as servants of Christ. No one is promoted unless they have done the work and remained faithful, while doing it.



In order to get promoted in the kingdom of God, we must remain faithful over the little things. God cannot increase in our lives, if we are not faithful. With great works, comes great responsiblities in the name of Jesus. Are you ready?!?







Picture by: Make A Difference to One via Toia on Pinterest








Photobucket

No comments: