Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday's Prayer ~ Great Is Thy Faithfulness


praying silhoutte 1


My Dearest Heavenly Father,


Thank you for Your faithfulness. Thank you for believing in me before I believed in myself. I, also, thank you for never giving up on me. Great is Your Faithfulness, Oh Lord.


My prayer today is that I become faithful in every single thing you have blessed me with, no matter how big or small. I pray that I will be faithful in every work you will entrust in my hands, in every gift, every talent, as well as my relationship with people. To be like your precious Son Jesus, is to be faithful in You.



I stand on the word spoken in Luke 16:10, "He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much;..."; And I know if I remain faithful, one day I will hear, "...Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord," (Matthew 25:21). I praise and bless Your Holy Name through Your Son, Jesus....Amen!









prayinghandsProv3









Photobucket

No comments: