Monday, October 15, 2012

Manic Monday ~ Put JOY Into Action


manic monday



Manic Monday is here!! Whoop!! Whoop!! Are you ready? Well, let's do this!!


Today's Manic Monday is about putting your JOY into action. Habakkuk 3:18 says, "Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation." Joy in this verse is a verb, which means to put into action.

 
joy ~ [Hebrew word:gil; Strong's #1523] - To joy, rejoice,
be glad, be joyful; a suggestion of dancing for joy or
leaping for joy; or to even spin around with intense motion



This is really something. Habakkuk is saying despite all the hardships, despite all the pain, and despite that no fruit is growing on the vines, I will JOY in the fellowship of my almighty, merciful, and compassionate God. All I can say is, "WOW!"



We should all take note of Habakkuk's attitude during his hardships. Habakkuk shows by example that God is the source of his joy, not his trials and tribulations. But, how do you put your JOY in God into action. You can sing a song of praises, play an instrument, dance unto Him or you can simply jump for joy in the name of Jesus and praise His holy name.



When you put your JOY into action, you are letting the devil know that you are victorious and not a victim of his ignorant devices. Can I get a HALLELUJAH!?! I love God how reveals himself in His Word so that we can have hope, faith, and a peace (not piece) of mind.





Space3quote2









Photobucket

No comments: