Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday Prayer ~ Firm Foundation


praying silhoutte 1




My Dearest Heavenly Father,


Your thoughts and and Your ways are higher than mine. You have known me before I was conceived in my mother's womb. And You know the plans destined for my life, which are not harmful, but give prosperity and great success in Christ Jesus.




I pray that everything I do will be in the center of Your will. And that I will take heed to every word that You have spoken and written. Oh, heavenly Father, I pray that all the work I do in present or future tense will be based on Your word. You are my firm foundation. On Christ the solid rock I stand all other ground is sinking sand. I know for sure without a shadow of doubt that if I keep You front and center, I will prosper in the name of Jesus.





Furthermore, I know that if I don't labor in You, all my work will be in vain. My prayer is to be pleasing in Your sight. Thank You Lord for Your wisdom, Your guidance, and Your instructions. In the name of Jesus, I pray.....Amen.





firm2






Photobucket

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Amen. Hope you have a great week Toia.