Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Give Thanks #7 ~ Goodness


give_thanksA



It's Day #7 of Designer's Original Give Thanks 30 Day Challenge. Today, I am thankful for the goodness of Jesus. "When I think of the GOODNESS of Jesus, and all he has done for me. my soul cries out "HALLELUJAH!". I thank God for saving me!" I love this quote. No matter what is going on in your life right now, just focus how good Jesus is for saving you.



David wrote about the goodness of the Lord several times. "Oh, how great is Your GOODNESS, Which You have laid up for those who fear You, which You have prepared for those who trust in You In the presence of the sons of men!," (Psalm 31:19).




"Surely GOODNESS and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever," (Psalm 23:6). Isn't it great to know that the goodness of our Heavenly Father will follow us everywhere we go? With that being said, be thankful for the Lord's goodness.







goodness
 
 

 












Photobucket

No comments: