Monday, November 12, 2012

Give Thanks Day #12 ~ Seasons




give_thanksA


It's Day #12 of Designer's Original 30 Day Give Thanks Challenge. I am thankful for the fall season. I am thankful for seasons in general, but fall is my favorite. I love the way the earth changes color from green to red to golden yellow or even a little dark purple. One thing I know for seasons change. 


Though it doesn't snow, but once in a blue moon in the south, I love seeing snow on the ground during the winter time. Spring is whem it seems like the earth comes back to life wintry long hibernation.  Birds begin to chirp.  Trees turn green again.  As far as summer goes, that's grilling, pool and family vacation time.  This the time to get out of the house and have fun!!


We are in a season for but a moment. With that being said, it's best to make the most of it. I rarely think about what I should have or would have done the previous season. It's easier to focus on the season at hand and make the most of it.


Now that it's fall, enjoy!! It will be over before you know it....until next year that is.





















Photobucket

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Fall is beautiful season. I just love the colors. And I'm grateful for living in the South. Don't think I could manage with too much snow/cold.