Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Give Thanks Day #13 ~ John 3:16





give_thanksA



It's Day #13 of Designer's Original 30 Day Give Thanks Challenge. Today, I am thankful for God giving His Son to die so that I may live. I would not want to see what my life would be like without Jesus because I know it would not be anything good. I can only imagine. I tend to have a vivid imagination. However, in this case, I don't want my imagination to become a reality, better yet, a nightmare.




That's why I know I need the Holy Spirit to comfort and to guide me so that I may live a life pleasing in God's eyes. I don't want God's sacrifice to be in vain. "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly," (John 10:10).







daretodreamjohn316










Photobucket

No comments: