Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Give Thanks Day #14 ~ Peace



give_thanksA


It's Day #14 of Designer's Original 30 Day Give Thanks Challenge. Today, I am thankful for peace. I am thankful that the God I serve is the Prince of Peace. If it wasn't for Jesus dying on the cross, the Holy Spirit would not been part of our spiritual anatomy. The world cannot give me peace nor can it take peace away from me.



If you have a situation that is wreaking havoc in your life like a hurricane, tell it, "PEACE BE STILL." It's very hard to be calm about certain situations let alone sleep. But, David did just that because He knew that God was (and still is) a problem solver. You just have to allow the peace of God to reign over your circumstance. "I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety," (Psalm 4:8).



In the name of Jesus, be thankful for peace. "The LORD will give strength to His people; The LORD will bless His people with peace," (Psalm 29:11).




earthjohn 1427













Photobucket

No comments: