Sunday, November 18, 2012

Give Thanks Day #18 ~ Faith Triumphs Over Fear


give_thanksA



It's Day #18 of Designer's Original Give Thanks 30 Day Challenge. I am thankful that faith triumphs over fear. It has been said over and over again that fear retorts our faith. Though that statement is true, we have the power in the name of Jesus not to allow fear overshadow our faith. "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind," (2 Timothy 1:7).



"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, 'Abba, Father.' " (Romans 8:15).

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?"
(Psalm 27:1).




Fear is not part of our salvation benefits. God wants to have faith in Him and His ability to turn our messes into messages. Fear is not one of the fruit of the spirit, but faith is. Faith conquers fear always, but you must believe that. So be thankful for faith triumphing over fear.  One thing I know for sure there is nothing to fear when you have the Almighty God, the Everlasting Father with you everywhere.






faithfall2

















Photobucket

No comments: