Monday, November 19, 2012

Give Thanks Day #19 ~ A Plan, A Purpose



give_thanksA




It's Day #19 of Designer's Original Give Thanks 30 Day Challenge. Today I am thankful for a plan and a purpose. And not just any ol' plan, but the master plan. Many times we have come up with our own plan for this and our own plan for that. When it comes to our plans, I think we often try to become independent from God and do things our way. Sometimes, it is not always done intentionally. 
 



But, regardless of how many plans we draft for our lives, God has the only plan we need. Once we decide to humble ourselves and not rebel against the plan God has for us, we will then understand our purpose. Where there is a plan from God, there is a purpose. We just have to trust in the plan God has us. Sometimes, we may not like it or even want it, but in end we will realize God's plan is exactly what we need.


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)


"In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will," (Ephesians 1:11)



"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to [His] purpose." (Romans 8:28)





So, be thankful for the plan and purpose God has for you.  If you don't know what God has planned and purposed for you, don't worry you will in due time.  However, you must be humble, willing, obedient to His word.






daretodreamPLAN1













Photobucket

1 comment:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

What I've learned in my FAITH walk is the best thing I can do for myself is to go with His plans. He is the only one who has my best interest at heart. Not only that, nothing that I did on my own has ever worked out for me. I was always the hamster on the wheel until one day, I fell off and He came to rescue me. Not ONE single regret since :)

Love, peace & blessings!