Thursday, November 29, 2012

Give Thanks Day #20 -Day #24 ~ 5 in 1 (Part 1)



give_thanksA


As some of you may know, Designer's Original is doing a 30 Day Give Thanks challenge. As you can see, I am a wee bit behind. Nonetheless, I have all intention for making up for lost times. So with that being said, I decided to do 5 thanks in 1 post. This is actually part one because I have 10 days I need to catch up. So without further adeiu, here's part 1 of my 5 in 1 deal.




Day #20 ~ I am thankful for music. Although I am a lover of most genres of music, nothing does my heart good like christian/gospel songs. I love to sing songs of praises as well as songs of worship. When I am feeling down for whatever the reason, I like to get in my car and just drive, while my music is on full blast. Sometimes I even like to walk on the trail near my home with my music sounding in my ears. This is great spiritual therapy. It's one of the many ways for me to release the cares of this world and give them to God. So, if you ever feeling down, listen to one of your favorite praise/worship songs; And if need be, sing your heart out and give it all to Him in the name of Jesus.







Day #21 ~ I am thankful for God being a burden carrier. Though I have tried many times and failed, I cannot get through life's let downs, frustrations, and even overwhelming circumstances without Him. Sometimes, God reminds me through the Holy Spirit that I just need to let Him handle my burdens;  But, all I have to do is cast them on to Him. One thing I know sure, burdens can break you and weigh you down in the worst way spiritually. That's why it's so important we never try to carry them ourselves, but give them all to Him; And just be thankful that we serve a God who will carry the load for us everytime.




"Cast your burden on the LORD,
And He shall sustain you; He shall never
permit the righteous to be moved,"
(Psalm 55:22).





Day #22 ~ I am thankful for Mom being blessed with another year of living. November 22 was her bday; And she is 66 years and proud of it. She still looks and no one can't tell her that she doesn't have it going on. And what's even more amazing is that she give all praises to God for her good health. And for that, I am even more thankful.








Day #23 ~ I am thankful for having such a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. Besides, the wonderful, delicious, and finger-lickin' food that I cook :), my family and I had a great time just together. It was a day of relaxing, Pjs, full stomachs, and movies. It's a blessing when you can have that moment with your family and just simply enjoy each other's company without any drama or chaos. It was a great day!!!









Day #24 ~ I am thankful for access to the kingdom of God through Jesus. He is the key to the kingdom. That's why it's so important that when we pray, praise, worship, etc. to do so in the name of Jesus. He in turn will transfer it over to God. I am thankful for Jesus dying on the cross so that we can have a relationship God through Him.
Thank you JESUS!!!






"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth,
and the life. No one comes to the
Father except through Me.' " 
(John 14:6)
















Photobucket

No comments: