Friday, January 11, 2013

A New You.........Straight Ahead



Although I am excited about the new year, a new attitude, a new walk, a new talk and becoming a new creature in Christ, I do know that it's not going to be easy. But, by faith, I know God will guide, instruct, and direct me along the way.



In addition to that, I know this "new me" won't happen with a wave of a magic wand and a few choice words.....Bibiddy Bobbadi Boo....Shazam......Abracadabra...(I think you get the picture.)



I am, however, I am going to hold fast the confession of my hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful (Hebrews 10:23). And I will trust in the LORD with all my heart, And lean not on my own understanding; In all my ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct my paths (Proverb 3:5-6).






prov3_5_6_one





In one area or another, we all need help on improving. That's why it is important spend time with God on a daily basis. You can start by finding a daily bible reading plan that is right for you. I recommend YouVersion.com. They have several reading plans to choose from, but don't be overwhelm. Just decide where you want to start. I chose Joyce Meyer's Battlefield in the Mind Devotional.




So, if you part of your great works for 2013 include working on and becoming a new you, then make a commitment to God to do so.








praying-hands Prov 16_3










Photobucket

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Happy New Year Toia. All the best to you.