Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Year New You Inspirations






Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!
- William Arthur Ward





Christ said that what he does, you too shall do and even greater.

~John 14;12~














I never said I wanted to be the Best. Because I always new I was already the Greatest.

Uniquely woven in to a true masterpiece by the perfect hands of our Creator.

~Victoria Grant~














Photobucket

1 comment:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Super excited to see how Christ will reveal His Glory to us this year.

Last year was so amazing and I have Great Expectations in His abilities to do the unexpected with my life this year.

However, next year...not to get ahead of myself; but I'm praying to go to the Holy Land in Israel.

Love for an abundance of great things this year...All by His Grace and His Grace alone!

Love you much!
China