Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pleasing to God


Have you ever thought no matter what you say or do...you are would never be good enough? (For whatever reason) But why is that? Why does it seem so hard to please people? On more than one occasion, some of us have been guilty of putting people standards higher than God's just for the sake of fitting in as if our lives revolve around pleasing them.

However, one thing I know for sure is that it doesn't take much to please God. You don't have be someone that you are not. You have don't have to sacrifice your identity, your morals, and all that good stuff. All you need to do is believe. Have faith!! It's just that simple. :)

If you don't believe me, I like to issue this scripture into evidence as exhibit #1.








Picture by: Pinterest via Toia on Pinterest







How to have faith? Build your faith by reading God's word. There are countless stories, scriptures of great men and women of God about their faith in God and it worked miracles in their lives. Romans 10:17 says, "So then faith [comes] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." I pray that you would read God's word, listen to what it is saying, so that you can activate your faith.












Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preach it sister!!

Wanda said...

I definitely have those moments when I feel as if I'm not measuring up. But it's comforting to know God has made choice of me and He delights in me.