Monday, April 1, 2013

It was and is a CELEBRATION!!!


This past weekend was magnificent!!  We celebrated the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!! It was a celebration that's so indescribable. To understand where I'm coming from you had to be there. Jesus dying for our sin and rising up from the grave on the third is worth being celebrated every single day. We serve an Almighty God. He is the GREAT I AM. Death could not hold Him down. Jesus is the risen King!! I give Him all the praise and all the glory!!



Our church sang songs of praise and heartfelt worship. The presence of God was so strong. It would have been pretty hard to leave service the same way you came in. One of the songs we sang was "The Great I Am." This is my favorite part of the song....






The mountains shake before You the demons run in fear
At the mention of the name King of Majesty
There is no power in hell
Or any who can stand
Before the power and the presence of the great I AM

Hallelujah, holy, holy
God Almighty, the great I AM
Who is worthy, none beside Thee
God Almighty, the great I AM
 

 
 
 
 
 
Below is a video of our Easter service.  Start it at 23:00 and enjoy!!
 

 












Photobucket

No comments: